Last Updated 19 July 2020
1.1. This Usage Policy applies to every person who uses the Source of True Pty Ltd (SoT) DataTrue Service. SoT may update this Usage Policy from time to time.
2. Responsibility and Reporting
2.1. You are responsible for all activity that occurs via your account.
2.2. You must notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. Please contact Customer Support at [email protected].
2.3. You must not (a) share your account information (except with an authorized account administrator) or (b) use another person’s account. Your account administrator may use your account information to manage your use of, and access to, the Services.
3.1. You must use the Services responsibly. You must use the Service only for the purpose of, in good faith, testing and inspecting specific website pages, and domains that you have the right to test and inspect, to determine operation of user executable functionality on the page. You must ensure that no DataTrue account is used for any illegal purpose. In particular, you must ensure that no DataTrue account is used with the purpose or effect of degrading: the network services to or from any location on the Internet; or the operation of, or the ability of any person to efficiently access, any server connected to the Internet.
3.2. You must not misuse the Services, or software or content that we provide to you as part of the Services, or otherwise use the Services, or software or content that we provide to you as part of the Services, other than as specifically allowed under this DataTrue Usage Policy or the DataTrue User Agreement. You are also bound to the terms of Section 4 of the DataTrue User Agreement, which section is attached to this Agreement.
3.3. Without limiting clause 3.2, you must not:
- copy, modify, host, stream or sublicense the Services, or any software or content.
- enable or allow others to use the Service, or software or content using your account information;
- access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interface we provided or authorized;
- circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place to prevent certain uses of the Services;
- engage in behavior that violates anyone’s Intellectual Property Right (“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, moral rights, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, right of privacy, right of publicity, and any other proprietary rights.);
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to disable, impair, or destroy the Services, software, or hardware;
- disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using the Services;
- breach the privacy of any person;
- violate applicable law.
3.4. You must not directly or indirectly:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Services or any Plugin, software, documentation or data related to the Services;
- modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any software;
- copy (except for archival purposes), rent, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any software;
- use the Services or any Plugin to provide services to third parties;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels.